photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Saturday, May 4, 2013

May Flowers


It is hard to believe it is already May! Where does the time go? Well as the saying goes, April showers bring May flowers...and first time I saw this floral print, I was hooked. The oversized graphic botanicals are a chic alternative to an overly feminine floral; and the back of the blouse has a swingy low cut-out that feels unexpected. This top will be making a lot of appearances in my summer wardrobe, but thanks to the color palette, it is sure to become a year around favorite. 

Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks for reading! 

xo Christina 

Shirt: J.Crew; Jeans: Jbrand; Shoes: Via Spiga; Purse: Celine; Necklaces: J.Crew; Bracelets: David Yurman, J.Crew, Madewell; Sunnies: Karen Walker; Lipstick: Face by Stockholm for J.Crew in Peony Pink

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy to have found your blog through Southern Royalty! You have amazing style, and I love seeing your outfit inspiration :)

    -Rachel
    www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I have started following your blog as well! I love all the Lilly :) Hope you are having a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love your gorgeous j Crew blouse!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooooovvveee the top. Gorgeous! The setting for the photos is lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k