photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Saturday, November 30, 2013

Party Skirt



 Skirt: Topshop // Top: Urban Outfitters // Shoes: Vince Camuto // Jacket: Zara (Similar here) // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Bracelets: J.Crew and David Yurman // Watch: Michael Kors 


Now that I have eaten my fair share of turkey and dressing, the next kind of dressing that will be on my mind is what I am going to wear to holiday parties! This skirt may just be my favorite thing in my closet right now, and nothing says holiday like taffeta. In order to balance out the ultra feminine skirt, I added edge with a leather moto-jacket and velvet crop-top. Mixing the textures of leather, velvet, and taffeta is a great way to add dimension and richness to create a celebration-ready ensemble. Now all I need is a glass of champagne and Christmas music! I hope everyone has a great rest of the Thanksgiving weekend and thank you for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. This skirt is adorable and it'll be so perfect for all of the holiday parties this month!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k