Monday, March 3, 2014

Last Call, Winter



 Coat: DVF (old, similar here) // Vest (underneath): SheInside (now on sale) // Sweater: N.Peal // Jeans: J.Crew (similar here) // Boots: Stuart Weitzman (finally bought these babies... best purchase ever) // Lips: Nars Matte Lip Pencil in Yu // Glasses: c/o GlassesUSA 


 Hey there winter... It has been fun. Really, you have done a great job on all the all the freezing rain, ice, and wind. However, it is now March, and I hate to say... you have over stayed your welcome. The only positive thing about your presence is that I have gotten a lot of wear out of my winter favorites seen here in this casual, errand-running ensemble. Winter favorites beware, you are headed for the back of the closet very soon. 

To my readers, I hope wherever you are is warmer than the 20 degree highs here today. I can't wait for my vacation next week in South Florida. Shorts, sundresses, and sand are calling my name! Thank you as always for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k