photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Blue & White

 Dress: by SMITH New York c/o AshleGryre // Shirt (underneath): Madewell (similar here) // Shoes: Kate Spade // Bag: Tory Burch // Sunnies: Karen Walker "Anywhere"// Watch: Michael Kors // Ring: David Yurman


 Is it really April already? Where does the time go? With Easter, bridal showers, and graduation in the near future... I am always in need of the perfect ladylike spring dress. This cobalt floral number from AshleGryre is a perfect answer to my all of my needs. I love the feminine full skirt and the bold brocade print. For a touch of whimsy and a little print mixing, I added my polka-dot pumps in a similar blue shade. I hope everyone has wonderful start to the month and thank you as always for reading. 


Follow AshleGryre via Instagram here and via Pinterest here for more style inspiration!


1 comment:

  1. swooning over this look!! Blue is such a pretty color on you!

    XO
    http://gracefulleemade.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k