Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Miami Vice

 Top: Nasty Gal // Pants: Elizabeth and James (similar here) // Bag: Gucci // Shoes: Zara (similar here) // Sunnies: Karen Walker

 Rob and I decided to take a post-bar vacation to South Beach, Miami. I really love it down here...everything is alive and colorful, and the food is phenomenal. I wore this cream outfit out to dinner our first night at Jonathan Cheban's (Kim Ks best friend) restaurant Sushi Couture on Ocean Drive. It may have been the best sushi I have ever had. To see more pics of the trip follow me on instagram here. I hope you are having a great week, and thank you for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster award! You can find out more here!: http://www.charltonlee.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look; especially the palazzo pants! I actually included it in a post I wrote about my favorite summer trends. Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.thehannahgold.com/2016/06/my-summer-2016-shopping-list.html

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k