photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, April 13, 2015

Cherry Blossom


 Skirt: J.Crew (25% off with code SHOPNOW) // Top: J.Crew (25% off with code SHOPNOW) // Shoes: J.Crew (25% off with code SHOPNOW)  // Jacket: J.Crew // Bag: Whistles // Earrings: J.Crew (old) 

The cherry blossoms are at their peak here in D.C. and it was without a doubt a beautiful weekend. Not only was the weather and scenery lovely, I had a lot of  quality time with friends! On Saturday I had a delicious French brunch in Georgetown with my girlfriend Camden and attended a Master's watching party with Rob. On Sunday, I had an outdoor lunch and shopping with my friend Lauren, followed by a not-so-intentional tour of Georgetown on our way to fro-yo. I wore this particular outfit to brunch and basically everything in it is on sale at J.Crew right now. And though I can admit I am a little matchy with the flowers, this shade of pink always puts me in a good mood. I hope you are enjoying spring wherever you are, and thank you as always for reading! 






2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous are you in this all pink look!!! It looks great with those beautiful cherry blossoms in the background. Thanks for sharing Christina, I hope you have a great week:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pink look!! Love the silver backpack!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k