photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer Weddings with Ted Baker


 one // dress: c/o Ted Baker // clutch: J.Crew // Shoes: Zara (similar here)
two // dress: c/o Ted Baker // Clutch: J.Crew // Shoes: Valentino // Sunnies: Karen Walker

Happy Tuesday! I am excited to partner with Ted Baker and LookMazing to bring you the perfect attire for a summer garden wedding. When you attend a wedding it is important to stand out in a good way. You don't want to be the guest wearing white lace, or popping into the background of pictures with a wild and crazy hue. Ted Baker's summer collection has the perfect mix of feminine and chic making it easy to find the right ensemble for your friend or family's big day.To check out more of my Ted Baker picks for those summer night soirées check out the LookMazing wedding attire edit here.









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress and skirt. Adoring those prints, and you look amazing!

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    https://www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely wonderful!
    Be with someone who brings out the best in you? Register for Second shaadi on Matchfinder and forget the memories of that bitter past

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these outfits are stunning!! Thanks for sharing these pictures my friend. I also want to look adorable in Christmas party that I am going to host at the best New York venues this year. So please share some dress inspirations for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. wedding in las vegas

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k